Do you study hospitality or a related field? Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional member experiences? Are you eager to apply your skills in a practical setting? If so, this Events Internship could be the perfect fit for you!
About the Company
This is a vibrant community dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs, startups and early-stage projects. The community provides entrepreneurs with access to valuable resources and opportunities to connect with others to take their businesses to the next level. Through membership, the community gains access to a wide range of events and activities, approximately five per week. These events foster connections, wellness, technology, innovation, arts and culture. For example, social clubs, breathing sessions, meditation classes and parties. The co-working spaces, coffee shop, wine club bar and rooftop terrace further enhance the networking experience. Founded three years ago, they already have 450 members, of which approximately 65% are Mexican entrepreneurs and 35% international. This thriving community is supported by a team of 30 employees, all located in the trendy heart of Mexico City: Condesa.
If you are interested in gaining experience with this passionate startup, read on and apply!
As a Customer Experience intern, your role revolves around ensuring a seamless customer experience. You will respond quickly to inquiries and resolve issues with professionalism. By providing customer service, you will contribute to the growth and engagement of the community. Your collaboration with the team to refine strategies to improve member satisfaction and communication channels is key.
Schedule: 12 hours per week
Main Learning Objectives
- Develop first-class customer service skills by warmly welcoming and assisting members in their community experience
- Learn to effectively guide members, visitors and walk-ins to ensure a seamless experience
- Gain an understanding of the member sign-in process and assist them in the process
- Familiarize yourself with resource reservation procedures for non-members
- Create a cooperative environment by building relationships among the members
- Familiarize yourself with the company’s core values and contribute to achieving their mission
- Gain experience in organizing and supporting events, from registering attendees to facilitating logistics
- Learn to skillfully use communication, logistics and project management tools
- Assist in managing help desk tickets and forward them appropriately to the respective teams
- Guide members through the registration process and ensure personal and payment information is entered correctly
- Handle deliveries and immediately notify members of their arrival
- Participate in opening and closing procedures, including building walkthroughs
- Contribute to managing deliveries and taking inventory of IDs
- Assist with resident studio move-ins and move-outs
- Continually communicate with members to meet their needs and provide information
- Register participants and review weekly events
- Facilitate communication with maintenance and cleaning teams
- Maintain a professional appearance and adhere to the appropriate dress code
- Demonstrate punctuality and attend assigned shifts on time
- Embrace a growth mindset and be open to learning new software and systems
- Commit to the learning program’s 12-hour weekly schedule
- Uphold the company standards
- Communicate effectively in both English and Spanish
The comprehensive learning program is designed to nurture exceptional concierge professionals through key areas, including effective communication, team collaboration, organizational skills, relationship building and crafting memorable experiences.
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Improve your customer service and communication skills
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with a dynamic team and refine your interpersonal and team skills
- Gain access to professional development through mentoring and feedback
- Internship coverage based on your profile and experience
- Opportunity to continue working at the company after your internship period
Condesa, Mexico City
Company providing community for early stage entrepreneurs, startups and projects
3 to 6 months
1. Reply to this vacancy or contact us by email/WhatsApp
2. We will give you more details about the position and our process
3. Your profile and CV will be shared with the company
4. If selected, an interview will be scheduled
5. In case of mutual interest, we will formalize your placement
The company is open to investigating other internship possibilities with students. Do you see yourself in this company, but there is no vacancy that fits your profile (yet)? Send us an email or Whatsapp message so we can see if there is a possibility for you.
Student Life Mexico
Fill out the form to learn more about this internship offer.