Are you a student of communication or a related field? Are you eager to apply your skills in a practical setting? If so, this Social Media and Communication Internship could be the perfect fit for you!
About the Company
This is a vibrant community dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs, startups and early-stage projects. The community provides entrepreneurs with access to valuable resources and opportunities to connect with others to take their businesses to the next level. Through membership, the community gains access to a wide range of events and activities, approximately five per week. These events foster connections, wellness, technology, innovation, arts and culture. For example, social clubs, breathing sessions, meditation classes and parties. The co-working spaces, coffee shop, wine club bar and rooftop terrace further enhance the networking experience. Founded three years ago, they already have 450 members, of which approximately 65% are Mexican entrepreneurs and 35% international. This thriving community is supported by a team of 30 employees, all located in the trendy heart of Mexico City: Condesa.
If you are interested in gaining experience with this passionate startup, read on and apply!
Your responsibilities include creating and curating engaging and relevant content for the social media platforms, including text, image and video content. In terms of community management, you’ll closely monitor the online community and proactively engage with them. You respond to comments, posts and questions on social media. You also use social media to increase event visibility and build enthusiasm among our members. You will work creatively with the team and contribute innovative strategies to increase the influence on social media and encourage active user participation.
Schedule: to be discussed during an interview
Social Media Management
- Assist in managing and monitoring the various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Participate in creating, planning and publishing engaging content that aligns with the brand identity and message
- Engage directly with the followers, responding to comments, and posts and fostering authentic interactions
- Contribute to the creation of engaging content consisting of images, videos and written posts
- Devise and develop creative ideas for content in collaboration with the marketing team and ensure they resonate with our target audience
Analytics and Reporting
- Monitor and analyze key social media metrics to assess the performance of campaigns and strategies
- Compile regular reports on engagement, growth and other relevant metrics and provide actionable insights for continuous improvement
- Monitor industry trends, emerging social platforms and best practices
- Identify opportunities for the brand to participate in relevant trending discussions and participate in trending topics
- A passion for digital media, social platforms and communications strategies
- Strong writing and editorial skills with an eye for detail
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content creation tools
- Basic knowledge of analytics and statistics
- Enthusiasm for staying abreast of the latest trends in social media and communications
- You are good in oral and written English and Spanish is a plus
- Gain practical experience in managing social media and communication for a dynamic organization
- Collaborate with professionals in the field and expand your professional network
- Contribute to impactful communication strategies that align with the company’s mission
- Internship coverage based on your profile and experience
- Opportunity to continue working at the company after your internship period
Condesa, Mexico City
Company providing community for early stage entrepreneurs, startups and projects
3 to 6 months
1. Reply to this vacancy or contact us by email/WhatsApp
2. We will give you more details about the position and our process
3. Your profile and CV will be shared with the company
4. If selected, an interview will be scheduled
5. In case of mutual interest, we will formalize your placement
The company is open to investigating other internship possibilities with students. Do you see yourself in this company, but there is no vacancy that fits your profile (yet)? Send us an email or Whatsapp message so we can see if there is a possibility for you.
Student Life Mexico
Fill out the form to learn more about this internship offer.